Can somebody tell me what this job description means?

Summer Business Analyst Intern

Description

Business Analyst - supporting the Business in CRM (Onyx), Student Information Systems (SCT Banner/Colleague), and Student Portal Applications.

This position requires a customer focus analyst/developer to assist the Business and our On-line student population.

This is a summer position and there were no requirements to apply.

This is a summer internship for college students. I was preseleceted even though my major is mathematics.

• Mel
    Favorite Answer

They are seeking a programming analyst/developer with a customer-service focus and experience in using software tools designed to manage student services (such as registration, student IDs, financial reporting, and so on.) The acronyms refer to the software programs that this person will need to know and use in order to perform the analysis work.

Just apply and wing it like 99% of people in the world.

Don't apply if its difficult for you to understand the position advertised.

• sm bn

if you do not know what it means, that means you are not in a position to apply to this job.

NO