Is it considered unethical or illegal for a counselor to call you in regards to a dispute with another person.

I am being harassed by an ex, and his friend that is a counselor is calling me and trying to convince me that I am in the wrong. she is biased, and rude toward me, tho I've never met her. Is it harassment, considering that I am not asking for her services, nor is she a couple's counselor, she works with... show more I am being harassed by an ex, and his friend that is a counselor is calling me and trying to convince me that I am in the wrong. she is biased, and rude toward me, tho I've never met her. Is it harassment, considering that I am not asking for her services, nor is she a couple's counselor, she works with prisoners. Is there anything I can do legally, since I consider this unethical practice and abuse of her title?