«G6260» asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Armando Estrada?

How long until he comes back?

Umaga looks stupid walking to the ring without his manager.

Favorite Answer

I think it will be after he has gone though some more of their wrestling camp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently 3 months. That's too long. Armando Rules!

It replaced into component to the storyline that one and all started with Teddy quitting Smackdown and going to ECW.Vince has booked him because of fact the recent GM because of fact the ECW roster is fairly small and after the Draft, lots of the celebs would be flow to SD or uncooked.With ECW getting skinny, Estrada replaced into flow onto the wrestling roster.he's already a experienced wrestler as he replaced into Osama in OVW, in the past shifting to uncooked in April 2006.

hes a good man he will be back in around 3-6 months due to his injury.for now shane or mr.macmahon will be maneging umaga.

3-4 weeks should be good

or 5-6 weeks

• I know what you mean .. My career has been boring since he's out of action .. I don t have anyone that's defenseless to beat up

He needs to come back soon!

your right vince looks stupid , manager,lol

• probably after the lashley/mcmahon fued

Should be sooner than later..