America Land Of The Free?

Lets get real that was back in the days of the mayflower. America is not free anymore in fact they charge big time for a visa and a green card and lets not talk about USA citizenship's oh my big bucks there if you can pass the test. Not many born here American cant even pass the test and that has been... show more Lets get real that was back in the days of the mayflower. America is not free anymore in fact they charge big time for a visa and a green card and lets not talk about USA citizenship's oh my big bucks there if you can pass the test.
Not many born here American cant even pass the test and that has been proving.
So lets not preach about free America cause is not.
To all of does immigrants that has come here to make a better life and make America beautiful welcome and thank you for your hard labor and may God bless you and your family.
Update: Americans we are all, don't forget South Americans are Americans too.
Update 2: To " peace" let me quote you if I may. ------------------------------------ For a man of God you seem awfully abrasive and angry ------------------------------------ Angry you say? I'm not angry at anything why would I be , maybe is a misunderstanding my friend. We have different opinion of life... show more To " peace" let me quote you if I may.
------------------------------------
For a man of God you seem awfully abrasive and angry
------------------------------------
Angry you say? I'm not angry at anything why would I be , maybe is a misunderstanding my friend. We have different opinion of life is all.
--------------------------------------...

To " Theorangeevil" let me quote you.

When most people say "American," they're specifically referring to the USA.

You don't understand either , when I mean America I mean America , South or North.
This country is not name America but is named United State Of America.
When someone would speak about America I have to ask them what America are they talking about , North Or South.