Eric B asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 decade ago

is the ford motor company a good stock to invest in?

Best Answer

They lost 12 Billion dollars last year. On the other hand, their current products are receiving rave reviews and appear to be selling a little better. You might consider it for a long term investment but I think there are definitely better short term investments out there.

human beings Are dropping faith in japanesse vehicles. Ford is now making more cost-effective and extra effective products. and they're a authorities subsidized organisation. Plus there sales have more desirable. Do I even ought to spell it out sure make investments. although you're previous due. U would have ignored your shot and must have invested at the same time as it develop into at a chit. I see it leveling round 20 funds contained in the close to destiny or 30.

No way!!!! Ford suspended its dividend policy recently and is making heavy losses!!!! Don't waste your money

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!