Buying a house foreclosure/Bankruptcy?

I am looking for a house and just joined www.foreclosure.com and I am a bit confused on how to go about buying a Bankruptcy house. I get the foreclosure cause it has the price and also the realtors phone number. But the Bankruptcy has the Attorney Phone and the Trustee Phone who do I call and how do I ask....I... show more I am looking for a house and just joined www.foreclosure.com and I am a bit confused on how to go about buying a Bankruptcy house. I get the foreclosure cause it has the price and also the realtors phone number.

But the Bankruptcy has the Attorney Phone and the Trustee Phone who do I call and how do I ask....I am a bit confused. I also see on the page how it says Properties that are listed as part of a bankruptcy filing are often subject to liens and potential inconveniences that you must take into consideration.

Will they tell me that when I call and do they know any information on the house like bedrooms and stuff...and are bankruptcy often cheaper?

Just wondering thanks so much!