Teenage drinking movie scenes?

I really need help in finding certain scenes in movies like mean girls, 10 things i hate about you, sixteen candles, etc. where the person who is drinking does something stupid, like gets her hair cut or vomits on her b/f. Ive searched everything for these certain scens, youtube, yahoo videos, myspace, google... show more I really need help in finding certain scenes in movies like mean girls, 10 things i hate about you, sixteen candles, etc. where the person who is drinking does something stupid, like gets her hair cut or vomits on her b/f. Ive searched everything for these certain scens, youtube, yahoo videos, myspace, google videos, and i came up with nothing! can anyone please please please help me!? its for a school project and i need to show highschool students that its dumb and not good to drink and get drunk. Thanks
Update: Hey guys thanks for the answers. I actually know the movies that are good for the presentations I was just wondering if there were any scenes of those movies online.