Who is your favorite King Of Queens character?

Favorite Answer

Probably Carrie or maybe even Deacon.

Doug is a bit of an over-the-top goof ball but a lovable character nevertheless.

This show would certainly not survive without him in it!

Is it still on?

that's such a confusing question! I cant choose, all of them are diverse and extremely humorous of their own way! that's a tie between Carrie (through fact she is so selfish and sarcastic) Doug (for obtrusive motives) and Arthur (through fact he's a soreness interior the neck)

Definitely Doug! He's so funny! Kevin James is hilarious and is perfect for the character.

King of Queens...funny show. Alot of people tell me that me and my hubby remind them of Doug and Carrie, maybe its because my hubby worked for UPS.

So favorite...has to be Carrie (for selfish reasons) and her sarcasm.

Arthurina! the man is nuts, but he gets all the 70+ year old ladies...a true player, and he calls Doug, Douglas, which is priceless

the author because the autor only writes the story.so author is my favorite king of queen character.

Shmarthur Shmooner! I really love his "outside voice"

• tom r

Everyone of them but if i had to pick it has to be Carrie she's really funny and strong...

I don't have one

the mom. She's strong, but sneaky. kind of reminds me of me.