Do you like publicly-funded double standards?

Plastered all over our public Los Angeles city buses, bus shelters and billboards are ads for "Proud to Be Latino 96.3 FM", and its "Morning Invasion" program. I personally don't care if people are racist, and I've come to expect it from Latinos; all people have a right to free speech,... show more Plastered all over our public Los Angeles city buses, bus shelters and billboards are ads for "Proud to Be Latino 96.3 FM", and its "Morning Invasion" program. I personally don't care if people are racist, and I've come to expect it from Latinos; all people have a right to free speech, especially those who I disagree with. But these are not private buses and billboards, and my tax dollars are going to fund these forums for their bigotry. Can you imagine the uproar if they advertised "White Power Radio"? We don't have to imagine it, actually - a few years ago down on Santa Monica Blvd there was a shop owner who put up a sign in his own store saying "english only" and "no service to illegals". There was non-stop picketing, and the city attorney's office promised to look into his business license.

Los Angeles is a lost cause, but take note of it America, and do something before it happens to you.

http://www.latino963.com/morninginvasion.html