Cancer report Needed (A false 1 for a report) Please read below?

I Need to help my son with a report. I Have found alot of sites but I cant find what Im looking for. What I need is a copy (False or whatever) What a Dr would hand you with the info that you have cancer and all the numbers on your blood work and so On. Like a sample report. As if you looked at it you would think... show more I Need to help my son with a report. I Have found alot of sites but I cant find what Im looking for.
What I need is a copy (False or whatever) What a Dr would hand you with the info that you have cancer and all the numbers on your blood work and so On. Like a sample report. As if you looked at it you would think that he has cancer. He likes to do his reports as best he can And I Just cant seem to find that info. I can find info about what kind and treatment but not the reports. Anyone out there that can help me???? Report is due Monday. Thank You If need be you can e-mail me also