?
? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問以下句子文法上有錯誤嗎? 可幫修改一下嗎? 會考用的 請幫忙幫忙

I think that your restaurant should get bigger area and the restaurant should decorate with plenty of flowers. The clients come into your restaurant; they are not only enjoying the famous dishes, but also plenty of fresh air.

有更好的修詞 請幫忙加以糾正 thank you ..

Rating
    Favorite Answer

should get bigger area==> should be more spacious / should be bigger

:::get bigger area is chinglish

should decorate with plenty of flowers==> should be decorated with plenty of flowers / should have more flowers as decoration

:::passive not active

clients==>customers

:::clients usually stands for people who seek for the help of a lawyer / private detective, you should use customers instead.

I think that your restaurant should be more spacious so that customers can take their meals more comfortably. Decorating the restaurant with plenty of flowers will be a good idea since customers will prefer a pleasent scent while they are enjoying their meal.

Source(s): HKCEE candidate

I think the size of your restaurant should be bigger. It will be a good idea to have plenty of fresh cut flowers. A customer comes to a restaurant not only for the food, but also for the atmosphere. Therefore a spacious and green restaurant will make your clients feel refreshing.

• ?

I think that you should expand your restaurant and renovate the interior with plenty of flowers. The customers choose to come to your restaurant because of the fantastic food and bright and airy surroundings in which to enjoy yourself.

*** Hope it help *** ^>^

I think that your restaurant should get bigger and the restaurant should decorate with plenty of colourfull flowers, so when the costumers are eating in your restaurant; they are not only enjoying famous dishes, they are also enjoying plenty of fresh air.