Mr. Six asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文面試文章,可以麻煩幫我檢查錯誤嗎?感激不盡

這是我自己擬的面試文字,希望大大可以幫我修改看看哪裡有問題。

攸關一生幸福 非常感激。

Introduce

Me: Hello! Good day, professors. How do you do?

Nice to meet you. My name is Nian Heng Yang; you also can call me Floyd. I was expecting this interview for a while. Actually I am quite nervous with this interview due to many reasons; however I will try my best to answer your question and to let you figure out what's the main idea behind the work.

---------------------------------------

O.k., it’s my honor to be here today to introduce myself.

I came from Taiwan . Taipei is the city where I living for past 24 years. In truth, I had lots of memories and feelings with it, and that’s why I here, too. After living in the city for a long time, I hope to increase the range of experience of mine. I think this is the most important thing of architecture learn, and I choose London for me to study architectural. In my remembrance London is the fascinating city full of ancient building and modern building at the same time. This is quite interesting me, because in the Taiwan city, we have the same situation. Nevertheless the results between the two cities have the infinite different. I arrived at London on 5/11, I had observed around here in the past few days before the interview, and this sort of feeling is much clear in my mind. I’ll account it deeply while I explain the design work later.

Then, in London there’s a school I had heard before, it’s the Architectural Association of Architecture School. I saw the AA’s project annual while I in college design programme. As a matter of fact, I have really fascinated by the design work which full of creative and absorbing course. After that I’m much aspired to study in AA. It’s evident that AA is the place would provide the best conditions to study architecture. Accordingly, I really want to study in AA, this is the best opportunity for me to learn architecture.

那 不知這位大大能不能提供一些有英文面試範本的地方?....謝謝囉

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Introduction

Me: Hello! Good day, professors. How do you do? Nice to meet you. My name is Nian Heng Yang; you can also call me Floyd. I was expecting this interview for a long time. Actually I got nervous of this interview due to many reasons; however ,I will try my best to answer your questions and to let you figure out what's the main idea behind the work.

---------------------------------------

I came from Taiwan . Taipei is the city where I had lived for the past 24 years. In fact,I had lots of memories and feelings with it, and that’s why I am here today.As living in the city for a long time, I hope to increase the range of my experience I think this is the most important thing of architecture learning. , and I choose London for me to study architecture

In my opinion, London is the fascinating city full of ancient buildings as well as modern buildings. This is quite interesting to me, because we have the same situation in Taipei city too.

Nevertheless, the different between the two cities is infinite.

I arrived at London on 5/11, and I had observed around here in the past few days

This kind of feeling is getting more and more clear in my mind.

I’ll reason for it later while I explain my design.

In London there’s a school I had heard before, it’s the Architectural Association of Architecture School. I saw the AA’s project annually when I was in colleage designing a program.

As a matter of fact, I have really fascinated for a long

time by the design work which full of creativity and absorbing courses. Because of that, I am inspired to study in AA.

It’s obvious that AA can provide me the best conditions to study in architecture.Therefore

, I really want to study in AA. This is the best opportunity for me to learn architecture.

想給你依些建議

雖然文法都已幫您校正對了

但是

此篇文章仍然有相當大的問題

看來你應該是要去面試的

就是要說服對方為何想在此讀書的原因

你下的注腳有點不夠力

有點上句不接下句的感覺!

我知道面試很重要

所以建議你

重新寫一篇比較能感動

且通暢的介紹

國外研究所或大學其實不注重學校成績

他們最在乎的是

你要有能說服你可以在此唸書的能力

2007-05-06 00:27:34 補充:

你可以去書店找一找

我記得有依本是專門為面試的文章範本寫的

他還有分各科系要怎麼說

你可以去參考看看

應該蠻實用的!

Source(s): 我, 我