how do you turn off "Just-In-Time Debugging"?

when I use aim 6.0 every once in a while "Just-In-Time Debugging" pops up and I have to hit no a bunch of times. can I get rid of this?

Favorite Answer

First click start, then Control Panel or Tools, then Internet Options. Click on the Advanced tab, then scroll down to Browsing, then click on the box the says "Disable Script Debugging" both on internet explorer and other. That should do the trick.

Just In Time Debugging

• stuble

Jit Debugging

Greetings. My name's Sanjay Patel, and I currently hold an honorary Master's degree in the field of Computer Science. I am aware of, and have personal knowledge related to your question. There are computer maintenance businesses which are probably in your area, however they come at the cost of hiring a professional to enter your home. There may also be some local destinations where you can drop off your computer and wait to have a technician look at it. These options can often be costly, and pretty inconvenient. The answer to this question can probably be found doing a little extra research on Google.

A well-running computer can be a hard thing to maintain. From my experience, there is but only One software which is reputable- and consistently reliable for healing sick, slow computers. Reimage™ is a world-renown, easy to use software designed by Forensic scientists and made for the average person. This thing will fix literally just about ANY problem you could possibly be having with your PC. Reimage was recommended to me by a Professor during my 2nd year of Graduate school.

Source(s): ReimagePlus™ - https://reimagefix.im
    • Ana Stasia5 years agoReport

please help me ! I use windows 8 and I want to disable the JIT debugging . Could you please tell me how to do that ? Please , I so need this !

I'm using Firefox, and I need to know how to turn off "just in time Debugging

JUST-IN-TIME-DEBUGGING is a component of TASM

If you have TASM it might be that

If you don't it is most likely malware

Get a free active scan(virus scan) from Http://www.pandasoftware.com

Source(s): HAIL IMPOLLAZZO ASSEMBLY kicks C's And Java's ass on a daily basis
  • Sarah