Premo asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

Free Video Chat Rooms?

I see alot of people asking where they can find a good place to chat without all the bots.....I recently found this public video chat site that I really enjoy and i've meet some really cool people on it so far. The site is located www.icamonline.com I hope this helps for some people. As I too miss the old yahoo chat rooms....

Favorite Answer

I have been a long time visitor of videocodezone for MySpace Video codes but it seems like they have recently added a free video chat feature to their site. it has been a little light in the number of users for for all the features it offers, it looks pretty good. I don't like to pay for my video chat usage so I like the fact that its free.

someone might want to arise with a sparkling app to revitalize the old chat room spirit! i'd receive it, i really bypass over chat rooms, and not in any respect the searching for romance variety, purely BSing about random crap and giggling and having a great time!

gg

ggggg