Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Have we all considered the "real" impact of "ILLEGAL" immigration...?

So often, we get caught up in a debate over political semantics and end up ignoring the hard-shell realities of what we're talking about. According to

immigrationCounters.com, here are some of the realities that Flake-Gutierrez Bill would airbrush out of the picture:

1. Number of Illegal Aliens in the Country: 20,807,645

2. Money Wired to Mexico City since January, 2006: $22,213,001, 672.00

3. Cost of Social Security Services for Illegal Aliens since 1996: $397,450,739, 563.00

4. Number of Children of Illegal Aliens in Public Schools: 3,958,789

5. Cost of Illegal Aliens in K-12 Since 1996: $13, 965,063,431.00

6. Number of Illegal Aliens Incarcerated: 332,594

7. Cost of Incarcerations Since 2001: $1,398,127,429.00

8. Number of Illegal Aliens Fugitives: 642,799

9. Skilled Jobs Taken by Illegal Aliens: 9,872,838

Figures can trick your eyes. Take particular note that items 2, 3, 5 and 7 reflect “BILLION” not millions of dollars -- and that item 3 exceeds one-third of a “TRILLION” dollars. Can you imagine how much it will cost taxpayers if we triple the number of illegal’s entering this country!!

So, What's in a Billion......?

Granted..... ......... ... this is from the US!

The next time you hear a politician use the word "billion" in a casual manner, think about whether you want the "politicians" spending your tax money. A billion is a difficult number to comprehend, but one advertising agency did a good job of putting that figure into some perspective in one of its releases.

A. A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

B. A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

C. A billion hours ago our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.

D. A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.

E. A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the rate our government is spending it.

While this thought is still fresh in our brain, let's take a look at New Orleans. It's amazing what you can learn with some simple division . . .

Louisiana Senator, Mary Landrieu (D), is presently asking the Congress for $250 BILLION to rebuild New Orleans. Interesting number, what does it mean?

a. Well, if you are one of 484,674 residents of New Orleans (every man, woman, child), you each get $516,528.

b. Or, if you have one of the 188,251 homes in New Orleans, your home gets $1,329,787.

c. Or, if you are a family of four, your family gets $2,066,012. Washington, D.C. ... HELLO!!! ... Are all your calculators broken??

This is too true........ .And these numbers don't lie......... and, it's not funny!!!

WHAT AN EYE-OPENER

Update:

Linlyons... that is in regards to social services benefits you dork!!! Stop making excuses for criminals!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You are right on the money, but no one will listen!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's worse than that.

Criminal immigration also degrades the pay scale, which impacts all types of employment ( not just picking fruit ).

So not only are they straight up stealing billions from you.. they're also causing you to make bring home less to begin with.

And no Drake.. those are not bloated numbers. If anything they're overly conservative. If you project from the last real study on criminal immigration.. the number is in the 20 millions. However, the rate they're coming here has increased.. so it's probably closer to 30 million. The 12-16 million number is from a study more than a decade old.

• 1 decade ago

Taxpayers don't realize the impact or they listen to the pro-illegals and their lies (e.g., $5 head of lettuce is ridiculous!)

Illegal aliens don't care that they are costing taxpayers so much. They just want stuff.

I heard where an illegal (really scary looking one) said into the camera to Gov. Arnold, "I want my drivers license!" These illegals are over the top in their demands! It's sickening!

• 1 decade ago

Multiculturalism will have a cost than few of you can calculate, because this cost will affect the social harmony and acceptation... It has begun a few places already, and it is gonna become ugly in the next few years...

Everything for money= instability...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ken C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Your 100% right. But certain folks want to pretend it's about race, or the down trodden, stir up hate and then presto!!!!! Register them as voters!!!!!

I want to thank you...I was born in 1959 and I have now lived my 1 billionth second!!!

Here's to another billion or so!!!

• 1 decade ago

Not to mention that sex crimes against kids went up 500% in my area when all the "hard workers looking to improve their lives" got here. Drugs, violent crime all are up over 200 %. But God forbid you notice, then you are a dirty racist. I think it is time for us to openly declare our racism or at least xenophobia if we are to save this country.

• 1 decade ago

This week a survey was mailed out to US citizens.It comes in a brown envelope business size,Don't Throw it Away.It's "NATIONAL ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IMPACT SURVEY". Read it ,fill it out and send it back.Maybe we can grow some balls on our Congressmen,who DON'T REPRESENT us.Maybe this can put some teeth into stopping this invasion of our beloved country.PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOUR E/MAIL ADDRESSES ASAP.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have, but I keep getting this Bull about, they do the Jobs,

we Americans wont. We need to deport , period.

• M B
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Staggering isn't it? Sadly it is only going to get worse if we do not stop the nonsense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.