Mel J asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Do you think Umaga will ever turn on Estrada?

I would love to see Umaga kickin' Estrada out of the ring

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Hey Mel J Estrada treats umaga like trash so im hoping yes have umaga give him the somoan spike

• 1 decade ago

Of course he will and it will be soon, if you watched the ppv at all this past sunday then you would have seen Umaga getting more and more frustrated at doing all the work while Vince kept coming in for the tag. In fact after Umaga did the splash of the rope he didn't tag Vince, Vince slap him and came in and took the pin and Umaga gave him quite the look. There is nowhere else for Umaga to go now and with Vince now using Khali as his monster look for Umaga to go face and fued with him after Khali gets beat by Cena. I will take it a step further and will say that Estrada will end up as the mouthpiece for Khali.

• 1 decade ago

The only way Umaga would turn on Estrada is if Estrada cost him a championship or screwed him over. This is the WWE and Umaga will probably kick Estrada's butt

• Adel
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, Estrada got his number and knows Umaga's weak points.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes I do!!!!!!!!! The reason would be because they will follow a pattern with it. In all most all cases right before the wrestler does this he becomes "unhappy" with his current manager, and then "turns" on him.

This is something that has been done for several decades!!!!!!!!!!!

fan since 75

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would guess that it will happen sooner than later. But as you read these answers everyone seems to know it will someday. MAybe the writers will throw us a bone and do something original if thats possible these days.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes maybe

if estrada turns on him first

Source(s): WQ
  • yes every superstar who as a manager always turn on him/her

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Im sure that script will eventuate.

• 1 decade ago

NO i cant see that ever happening

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.