Appendicitis??? Answer please.?

What is this?? Answers pleaseeee!!!!? Im a 16 year old girl. I woke up this morning and the right side of my lower stomach as well as the right side of my lower back hurts. It hurts just like when im sitting and walking ecspecially. Its not cramps i know that cause its a different feeling. I havent done any weird... show more What is this?? Answers pleaseeee!!!!?
Im a 16 year old girl. I woke up this morning and the right side of my lower stomach as well as the right side of my lower back hurts. It hurts just like when im sitting and walking ecspecially. Its not cramps i know that cause its a different feeling. I havent done any weird exercises either. It hurts ecspecially when i get up or sit down and it hurts worse and worse. What is this? It isn't like a pendacitis or anything like that is it? Answers please!!!! Doesnt really hurt that much when i press on it just when i'm sitting or moving around.

Too tell you the truth.. my uncle (thats who i live with) won't think its anything since its just pain. Should i still do something about it now or wait untill tomorw?
Update: I'm pretty sure i'm not constipated.. i just dont want to make a big deal about it if it isn't. Now im starting to feel kinda dizzyish i dont know i just dont want to make a big deal of something that is nothing.