wongh2007 asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

作文..............

我想要一篇英文作文,,,,,咩都得嫁..作得好d.要講題目係咩呀200字到啦....thx..thx

It is not as free as the past點解.............

Rating
  • Heidi
    Favorite Answer

The Man I Respect Most(我最尊敬的人)

My father is the man I respect most. Stern as he may be, he never fails to show his care and consideration. Once I broke a neighbor's window. Seeing nobody around, I ran away immediately. When Dad came home, he noticed my uneasiness and asked me what had happened.

I could only tell him the truth. Rather than scold me, he praised my honesty and then encouraged me to apologize to our neighbor. I learned from this episode that not only does Dad take care of our health but he also teaches us how to be good citizens. How lucky I am to have such a good father!

(中英對照)

我父親是我最尊敬的人。雖然他可能嚴厲了一點,但他無時無刻不表現出他的關心和體貼。有一次我打破鄰居窗戶的玻璃。因為看到附近沒有人在塲,我立刻就跑掉。當父親回家時,他注意到我的不安,因而詢問我發生了什麼事。

我只好告訴他實話。他不但沒責罵我,反而稱讚我的誠實,並鼓勵我向鄰居道歉。從這件事我就瞭解到,父親不僅照顧我們的健康,他也教導我們如何成為好公民。我有這樣一位好父親真是太幸運了!

• ?

25/12/2006 (Mon) Sunny

This is the holiday of Form Four. It is not as free as the past. This holiday is to get preparation for the HKCEE and the homework that it seems it will never end.I believe CoCo, you will understand my suitation.

I really hope to use this Christmas holiday to improve and upgrade my Fnglish writing skills, also read more English story books. It is because English is an important subject. I must overcome these challengings and problems as to get good result. But I will not forget to go to Victoria Park with my friends to see the decorations of Christmas, so our relationship will be closer.

I did not go out often during the past Christmas holiday with my friends. But I decide to enjoy this Christmas with all of you, for a happy Christmas. Treasure they day that we are garthered together.