n33dh3lp asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Where can I go to find MLB game lineups?

I am playing in a MLB fantasy league and when adding players I'd like to look at where they typically bat in the order. Anyone know of any website to find the lineups easily? Looking around the MLB website I can't find this information very easily.

Favorite Answer

MLB.com, ESPN.com, or sports.yahoo.com

You can go to MLB.com or ESPN.com and look and the box scores from previous games.

I use ESPN just because it's where my fantasy league is. If you go to the scoreboard section you can just pick a game and click on the boxscore link, it'll list the hitters in their batting order. Since most lineups change depending on how batters are performing and whether or not the pitcher is left or right handed, you'll probably have to check boxscores from several different games to get an idea of what that team's lineup typically looks like.

Here's the scoreboard I'm talking about:

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/mlb/scoreboard?date=2...

If you're looking specifically for whether or not a certain player will be in the lineup that day, that's a little tougher. The lineups are only released about an hour before the game. For my players that platoon (not everyday players), I make sure to check the game previews that MLB.com posts about 30 mins before the start time. This will allow you to see who's playing and still have time to adjust your rosters before game time.

you can go to mlb.com but teams only post the lineups 1 hour before the game

• Espn.com has the games as they happen, but I don't think anyone posts the lineup before the game.... They are subject to change.

Mlb.com

I play fantasy and I use it for everything.

MLB.com

You can go to mlb.com

Source(s): mlb.com

mlb.com or espn.com

Source(s): i play fantasy baseball on espn.com

in the internet