Do most men feel threatened if their woman like toys in the bedroom?

Personally I like it--However, The only problem is I do not want to just watch, I want to be a part of it. Do men like this in their relationship or not?

We have a variety and it is never the same--ALSO we do NOT use them EVERY time. She has never had an orgasm with her toy, but she sure has em with me--kind priming the pump if you will.

Best Answer

that depends on the person..i personally welcome it also

but in todays society many men are feeling that they can give a woman all of the pleasure they need ...which is not always the case...so they feel like they are not "man enough" to please a woman

Look into not so intimidating toys that the two of you can use together! Things like "C-Rings" and small toys like "Bullets" are great couples toys and can enhance the fun in the bedroom!

www.beindulged.net

What is the old saying? "He who has the most toys wins". This then should be a "Win Win" situation. Relax, and learn about Your inhibitions and self doubts. Personally I get along quite well with the notion that My Partner is enjoying Herself.

• J

I love it when a woman shares her toys, especially when she used them on me.

To answer it simply: No.

There are plenty of times in my relationships that I have simply wanted to masturbate, so why should women not be allowed to do the same?

• MumOf5

Well, my best friend's man has no problem with it. Mine wouldn't either if I actually wanted to do that. So that's two who wouldn't feel threatened.

I don't feel threatened. If it makes a woman's pleasure that much better, then I'm all for it.

I think it can be a challenge for the men to please their woman better then the toy can.

• Lv 4

My boyfriend has never had a problem with it.

Only stupid men who are clueless about women's sexuality and have penis issues would have a problem with it.