How's the weather in Boston in the summer (july)? What type of clothing should I use?

I'm going to be in Boston the whole month of July. Hows the weather at that time? What kind of clothes should I wear?

Favorite Answer

July in Boston is usually super hot and muggy. If it rains it will be hot and muggy also. Dress for warm weather but make sure you do not wear anything with the New York Yankees Logo on it!!!! The natives do not appreciate that.

skinny Cotton you could layer. if you're going into Mountains or vacationing very early morning you'll favor one warmth merchandise. amazing gentle weight walking shoes, Rain secure practices relies upon on the position and once you're going. you could continuously get forgotten products on the way.. The lightest merchandise will be more cost-effective regionally and help you blend in extra so attracting a lot less interest . study some Hindi in any case it eases your way a lot

its goin to be super hot.. but it could rain too.. so dont forget the umbrella or raincoat.