Whats the last Novel, comic book and/or magazine that you read?

Would you recommend it to others?

• K
    Favorite Answer

The last novel I finished was called Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire. It's the sequel to Wicked (a book chronicling the life of the woman who would become the Wicked Witch of the West and telling the OZ story from her point of view.)

Son of a Witch is about the boy who might have been her son. He inherited her cape, broom and a host of her old troubles and scores to settle. It was very good and I would recommend and so will keep the rest of the plot to myself. I also recommend reading Wicked first. It's also excellent.

The Economist magazine. I'd recommend it for those interested in American and international politics with a nice smattering of economics in it. Not enough to bore you, just enough to keep it interesting.

I read some Russian short stories. The last one was by Pasternak. I recommend Russian lit if you are interested in the culture or geography.

• T_BIRD

I am currently reading Invisible Monster. It is a great book and I suggest that anyone that can comprehend Chuck Palahniuk's writing (writer of Fight Club) should read it. It's a book that'll make you think.

Pacific Vortex! by Clive Cussler....the first Dirk Pitt novel.

Yes, I recommend it to those people who are into James Bond, Jason Bourne, or any spy/action novels...

I forget the title, but it was an Anne Rule novel. She is a great true crime author. I haven't been disappointed yet with any of her books.

• Garnet

I bought a magazine totally devoted to Johnny Depp. I get a lot of info about him and his family.

ELLE magazine the GREEN issue YES I would recommend it to others.

• Casey

Frankenstein

• ?

basically finished examining 2 Westerns - Appaloosa by using Robert B. Parker and Matagorda by using Louis L'Amour. the two astonishing previous college communicate stable guy / undesirable guy westerns and extremely rapid reads. enjoyed them the two!!