What do you think of Lewis Hamilton?

do you think he has what it takes to be a great driver?

Favorite Answer

Although I'd hate to attribute it to all McLaren, Lewis Hamilton and Adrian Sutil were rivals/teammates in their time before formula one. Now Hamilton is thriving, and Sutil is struggling mightily with a terrible Spyker. Granted Sutil always lost to Hamilton before, so that is a reason he is on the worse team. The car makes a difference. I don't think he can be world champion this year, but after seeing every track in an f1 car and gaining experience and knowledge, I believe he can compete for World Championships and has an extremely bright future.

i think that Lewis Hamilton is one of England greatest driver

and has an outside chance of being world champion

but i don't think that he will and i don't have what it takes.

i think 1 day he will be a great champion but its very early days yet wait till the end of the season and see if hes still as calm and collected, time will tell, how good he will be depends on his first accident will he lose the edge or not

• Thomas

Good driver on a great team. I dont think we would talk much about him if he was on a lower funded team though.

nice, professional, calm and talented