asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我檢查基本文法錯誤嗎?(英文文法)

Reflection

I had taught primary school students in a cram school in Taiwan for about one year. It was my first time to be a teacher. It was a big challenge for me to control these young children to let them pay attention to me. I always felt exhausted after class because I need to take lots of time to control the whole class. Therefore, I wondered what kind of learning environment children really like, what kinds of ways are suitable for them to learn, how to make my lecture become more interesting to them, how to make them feel comfortable in the classroom.

Fortunately, I learned a lot from everyone in this class and all the information is valuable for me to benefit me and my students in the future. I recognized that emotion is the most important part of learning. Not only is for children, but also the teacher. It makes children experience better if the teacher in a good emotional state. For my teaching experience, scared kids perform poorly, and don’t learn new information well. Besides, it is true that you cannot remember anything if you feel nervous because anxiety is the enemy of memory. “Emotion drives attention, attention drives learning, learning drives memory. Emotion drives everything.”

I enjoyed making the brochure and I chose a topic that meant something to me. Now I knew more about Autism and this project really helps me understand my cousin more. Besides, I shared this information with my family and let them make sense of the confusing world.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Reflection

I have been teaching pupils in a cram school in Taiwan for about one year. It was my first time to be a teacher. It was a big challenge for me to ask these young children to pay attention to me. I always felt exhausted after class because I needed to spend lots of time controling the whole class. Therefore, I began wondering what kind of learning environment children would like, what ways are more suitable for them to learn, how to make my lecture more interesting, and how to make them feel comfortable in the classroom.

2007-05-01 15:46:11 補充:

Fortunately, I have learned a lot from everyone in this class and all the information is valuable for me and will benefit me and my students in the future. I have realized that emotion plays the most important role in learning. Not only is for children, but also (is) for the teacher.

2007-05-01 15:46:26 補充:

It will (can) make children experience better if the teacher teaches in a good emotional state. Based on my teaching experience, scared kids perform poorly, and could hardly learn new information well.

2007-05-01 15:47:01 補充:

本段落接下來都ok

2007-05-01 15:48:11 補充:

I enjoyed editing the brochure and I chose a topic that means a lot to me. Now I knew more about Autism and this project really helps me understand my cousin more.

2007-05-01 15:48:30 補充:

最後 let them make sense of the confusing world.不懂妳真正的意思