Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

What should i wear 2 my middle school dance????

im in middle school and our school is having a dance at night its on friday. what should i wear that is cute but also sexy and im sort ofa punk rocker. oh yeah dont give that your to young crap! tnx!!!!

Best Answer

Good. Punk rock is good. If you can, maybe get some converse, fishnets(for ur legs) and a black mini skirt (still school appropriate) and maybe a white shirt with black and pink design. Thats what I would wear if my legs werent so dang long =\ or if just dont like skirts, then maybe just get an old pair of jeans, and get a friend who can draw very well, and tell them to go crazy! and hells no u aint to young. I love school dances, sadly we havent had one for a while now and im a bit upset. sorry if the outfit leaned more to the punk rock! although if u get a skirt and fishnet, that fills in the sexy ;) and maybe a cute shirt. :D

Damn im good.. (in my opinion)

i love middle school dances. anyways... ok at our school its different every year everybody just kind of decides together like one year it was something another it was gouchos, this year it was knee length dresses. so you might want to ask other girls in your grade what they plan on wearing. but dresses are usually always good. that was my favorite to wear. whatever you decide ask other girls if they like your outfit so that you don't make a mistake. you don't want this to be a bad night it only comes once a year. oh yeah!! one more thing. if the dress code is being enforced then follow it i had a halter dress then i took off my shrug and if i didn't put the shrug back on then they could actually throw you out. good luck!!

♥ Sarah!

Well, wear a cute colorful summer dress, and curl you hair. Add some blush to your cheeks and eyelids, then put a little bit of sparkle over the blush. You'll look cute and flirty. Try either JC Penneys, Mervyns, Wet Seal, or even Target. Good luck! :)

Maybe a little black tank top and some low rise skiny jeans with heels, it's cute, and not 2 revealing!

you could wear a nice black skirt and a hot pink shirt, and then some big ear rings like pink and black stars or hearts. And then some pink high heals.

Do Not Wear a Dress!

• a graphic tee with a skull on it and a denim mini with leggings, and a headband in silver or sparkly black. just wear black and add touches of grey, sparkley silvers, and hot pink.

You could wear a blouse and skirt with high heals.

clothes would b good but if ur not into that then i think people might look at u funny

wear something from hot topic. they have nice dresses.