Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Is Mike Gravel, the best potential President?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d1xU1-MgR8

Youtube thumbnail

I think so, what do you think?

To repair USA relations with the rest of the World and to stabilise the decline into World War 3, I think he has shown real courage in saying what he has

Update:

Well Tiredo, Nazis is where George W Bush Grand Dad Prescott made his fortune, trading with the Third Reich

Update 2:

RUkidding, I guess you like your Presidents to be War Criminals, oh well your choice

Update 3:

Lord Halifax of Britain was a Nazi sypathiser, so Churchill made him an ambassador to the USA, lol go figure

When Lady Halifax complained he said well its that or hang him as a traitor 'allegedly'

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Democrat presidential candidate Mike Gravel links to a Kos Kid/neo-Nazi web site in the latest post on his “blog:” Meet the Next President of the United States of America | Gravel 2008.

FACT: he's linked to neo nazis right now. Even if the Bush thing was true, that was decades ago, this is now. FACT: that lib talking point has been disproven for over 3 yrs now. Get a new talking point from moveon.org

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I in straightforward terms spend 5 or 6 hours a week on those products, politics, no longer the 20 a week like in the process the marketing campaign, candidate obama is fairly lots doing what he mentioned he became into the distant places coverage in iraq is changing, greater troops in afganistan stem cellular study he will nominate a ideally suited courtroom justice like ruth bader ginsberg i did no longer anticipate the three.6trillion money of spending he became into by no skill particular as a candidate approximately that stuff to me it became into all rorarsch whilst he talked, "im going to alter and additionally you are going to alter usa" i think of he became into particular approximately most of the stuff yet no longer all the stuff

• Joe Kennedy Sr. was a Nazi appeaser. FDR fired his butt as Ambassador to Great Britain. He also bought Nazi stocks. Dems have ties to Nazis. You murderers of free speech.

• 1 decade ago

I just learned about Mike Gravel and his compaign a few hours ago--- I'm really excited for the potential good he'd be able to do for our country.

We need someone who is honest with the people and tells it like it is. We also need a leader who is not afraid to stand up for himself and what he knows to be right based on ethical inquiry and evidence. He really says what he means and means what he says.

He is experienced and wants to serve America because he wants to help America.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ron Paul is the best potential President. He is very similar to Mike Gravel. Go to ronpaul2008.com and click on issues for Ron Paul's opinion on the major issues facing the U.S. He is by far the best candidate.

• 1 decade ago

He's a little crazy if you ask me.

Obama is the one I'm voting for.

Here's a video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rapaWbPRj3Y

Youtube thumbnail

visit BarackObama.com or read "The Audacity of Hope" to find out more about him.

You can also find out what policies he has helped to pass by going to his Senate web page.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He has the right positions on the issues . . . but he was not very well composed at the debate. Tempting, but if you like Gravel then you'll probably be better off supporting Dennis Kucinich.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is a very strange person. He does not realize that you cannot negotiate with enemies. You will lose.

• 1 decade ago

Screw the rest of the world,they need the USA more than we them!What is a Mike Gravel another another democrat with a wet dream........

• 1 decade ago

Only if you want a nonentity as president. What has he done?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.