chris asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

Do you think Richard Gutierrez is Cute??

who is cuter?? Richard or Anne Curtis??

Favorite Answer

they are both cute in their own ways.. but i have to pick richard since im not lesbian.. hehhehe, i met they guy bunch of times before i visited their network.. he got the looks , charm, and personality.. and i love LUPIN.. hehehe

Anne Curtis of course

I would say YES! And Richard is much cuter than anne. And if u try 2 compare Anne vs Angel Locsin I will say... Angel is the best!

Richard Gutierrez is cute,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but if you compare Anne Curtis with him,,,,,,,,,,,,Anne Curtis is more cuter

I would say anne. I think Richard's eyebrows are too bushy and i dont dig the face. anne on the other hand is like very good looking, and is a woman and i think it would sound more normal for me to say anna as well. what i say is true though

Anne Curtis

♫ Tralala ♫

• Anne. Richard has to have his jaw fixed to balance his face

• I love Richard Guiterrez!!

i Like him in I will Always Love You and IN Mano Po5 besides that his eyebrows r curled up...

But I rekon Richard is sooo Cute....

Huh? One is male and the other one is female.

Anyway, I think neither of them is cute. Richard is lusciously gorgeous. I saw him in the gym several times and he's to die for. He is yummy! Anne is a hot babe (I'm not gay, ok?), she's sexy!

Chard (close kami) is like a god in person. Why do you compare him with a girl especially Anne (close din kami ;p)? Anyway, I'm not a fan of Chard but I think they're both cute.

He is but I am not just into him. I don't have that "kilig" feeling for him. Anne Curtis is just so-so. Her advantage in the Philippines to attract attention is her mestiza face.