what do you think of Idaho?

i live here so im woundering what other people think of it. if you also live in idaho what city.

yes we have potatoes and any potatoe jokes you got ive heard and probally suck.

Favorite Answer

I love idaho. its so beautiful. I am living in Moscow and going to the University of Idaho. There is so much to do, especially out doors. There are also so many opprotunities, the people are generally trustworthy and friendly, housing is inexpensive and there is so much diversity. People from rural farms, forests, rivers, small town people and city kids. I love it. I love how its still mostly underdeveloped in that you can drive 5 hours to Boise and have the most beautiful drive. If I could change anything it would be a milder winter, but the people and the activities get you through.

I-duh-no. Never gave it much thought, outside of being THE place for potatoes.

• Jimfix

June 22, 1968. I got snowed on at American Falls reservoir. I do not have real fond memories of that. Sure have some pretty women up there. And lots of open highway.

I'm livin in my own private Idaho

i think idaho is a great stste to fish, the scenery is awesome and the people there are friendly.

I loved the movie Napoleon Dynamite!!!!!! so Idaho is cool in my book!

• John r

We lived there for six years and loved it. We have kids that live there and we go back every so often.

It's cool, reminds me of potatoes though...

for a 2d there, i presumed you have been sniffing some tighty whites-- In risk,KY--definite it incredibly exists, a minimum of on between the planes of hell--they positioned a funeral homestead around the line from the well-being facility.

when i think of idaho i think a potatoes... lol.. =]