what do you think of Idaho?

i live here so im woundering what other people think of it. if you also live in idaho what city.

Update:

yes we have potatoes and any potatoe jokes you got ive heard and probally suck.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love idaho. its so beautiful. I am living in Moscow and going to the University of Idaho. There is so much to do, especially out doors. There are also so many opprotunities, the people are generally trustworthy and friendly, housing is inexpensive and there is so much diversity. People from rural farms, forests, rivers, small town people and city kids. I love it. I love how its still mostly underdeveloped in that you can drive 5 hours to Boise and have the most beautiful drive. If I could change anything it would be a milder winter, but the people and the activities get you through.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I-duh-no. Never gave it much thought, outside of being THE place for potatoes.

• Jimfix
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

June 22, 1968. I got snowed on at American Falls reservoir. I do not have real fond memories of that. Sure have some pretty women up there. And lots of open highway.

• 1 decade ago

I'm livin in my own private Idaho

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think idaho is a great stste to fish, the scenery is awesome and the people there are friendly.

• 1 decade ago

I loved the movie Napoleon Dynamite!!!!!! so Idaho is cool in my book!

• John r
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

We lived there for six years and loved it. We have kids that live there and we go back every so often.

• 1 decade ago

It's cool, reminds me of potatoes though...

• 3 years ago

for a 2d there, i presumed you have been sniffing some tighty whites-- In risk,KY--definite it incredibly exists, a minimum of on between the planes of hell--they positioned a funeral homestead around the line from the well-being facility.

• 1 decade ago

when i think of idaho i think a potatoes... lol.. =]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.