Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How will you maintain a healthy lifestyle in the future?

Imagine yourself after college. You're married with a few kids. You're gaining a few pounds every now and then. How will you get yourself back on track into a healthy lifestyle?

• Kallie
    Favorite Answer

Minus the after college part, but I have 2 kids and am expecting the third one in a few weeks. We maintain healthy lifestyles by eating nutritious foods, lots of whole grains, fruits, veggies, and milk. We also get a lot of exercise in. Although my kids are still toddlers and I'm big as a house, everyday as a family my husband and I walk with the kids up and down the road, then when we get home my husband stays outside with the kids and plays with them while I get supper fixed. We don't turn the TV on until after baths, forcing us to get up off the couch. Hopefully that will encourage our kids to maintain healthy lifestyles after they're all grown up.