Does anyone have any ideas on parenting tips?

Favorite Answer

I generally didn't tip my parents when they made a meal or drove me places. Just didn't occur to me to do so.

Perhaps if they'd left a tip jar in the kitchen, I would've considered tossing in a coin or two.

Apart from that, I can tell you that you won't know how to raise a one year old until they're two, and so on. It's trial and error most of the time as each child is different. I'd recommend you look at parenting books authored by James Dobson.

it depends on the age of the child, Birth to 1 well lets see. Color is everything, bright colors, even black and white help the baby pay attention to things. Do not start letting the baby sleep with you, it is very hard to break this habit. Walkers will not kill your child, if you keep them away from steps. duh. pain in the ears- a little warm mineral oil in the sore ear with help untill you can get him or her to the doc the next day. Freeze teething rings, they help sometimes better. above all its your baby only trail and error will really help. Ps Always read to your child. no matter how old he or she is.

Source(s): 3 kids 13,11, &7
  • buzyb

be their friend, but also be their mom.

take care of your self, so you can take care of them.

stay strong!

be nice, but be firm.

have fun!

Source(s): mom