Can you identify this Uk organisation?

Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 600 Employees and has the following statistics?

· 29 have been accused of spouse abuse

· 7 have been arrested for fraud

· 19 have been accused of writing bad cheques

· 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

· 3 have done time for assault

· 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

· 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges

· 8 have been arrested for shoplifting

· 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits

· 84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year

Which organization is this?

It is the 635 members of the House of Commons, The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

Freaky huh???

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Dig deeper and it gets worse.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Interesting though not surprising. However I suspect that many other, seemingly normal, organisations will also reveal some interesting skeletons under similar scrutiny. Look at the clergy for example!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh my god our country is being run by a bunch of LOSERS! Our country would benefit more from being run by REAL people like ourselves, not overpaid, public school educated, arrogant people who are snobs and up their own a***s. They dont give a crap about us while they drive round in their new shiny mercedes benz, which we have probably paid for in tax!

• Jim
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hardly setting a good example. They should not be allowed into government the thieving gits.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • lot
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

* in the beginning open a internet website of your own call. * touch with the aid of all social internet working web pages. * make and touch close to and costly friends with the aid of out the international. relax ultimate needs

• 1 decade ago

I find that really shocking. Maybe they should try keeping to the laws that we already have rather than creating more that they can break.

• juejua
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

sounds about right to me that, i mean we only gotta look at the courts these days to know that the jury are a total waste of public spending.....scary days ahead..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Charity organization.!!

• beanie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Excellent one!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The loonatics are DEFINATELY running the asylum!!!!

I think that's meant to be lunatics!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.