1-into-2 exhaust for Suzuki LS650 Savage?

Does anyone know where I might be able to find this? I love the look of two pipes and would really like to be able to put two pipes on my savage. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

I don't think you'll find one.

If it's what you really want, it can be custom made. Probably would have to be. If you just want the look, it wouldn't have to be functional. Just like the fake pipes they put on cars.

Like the others said, have it taken care of as soon as possible, keep an eye on the oil level in the meantime, add as needed, and don't push the speed on it for now. I have the same bike, had the same problem and wound up with a blown gasket, stranded 3 hours from home ( but I was trying to do 100 like the speedometer says, my bad!!) Be careful...

It would be pretty tough to do since the Suzuki Savage has a single cylinder engine.

Two mufflers on a siigle cylinder would be excess. It would increase the weight . The exaust would flow way more than need to be, as your valves are only going to flow so much out.