Why dont people realize what they are doing to them selfs?

so many people sit here and waste their time on the computer (im only on becaus i'm in a class for school and have finished my project.) your doing nothing and you wonder why you get fat?!?

your pathetic just eat healthy exersize and get on the computer at night after you've maintained your health routine

YAY!! people hate me they really hate me

i'm only a sophomore (im highschool) im by no means healthy i am over wieght and get picked on a lot i ask my self personaly why i dont to this stuff!

i need to get off the computer i spend all my time on it

though it pisses me off now because all my guitar tab and bass tab sites dont ever have the right tabs any more *tear*

typying burns hardly any dont even try to say that it helps!!! omfg you ignorant people! why dont you at least try to help the worl and get fit?!?

Favorite Answer

I agree that we could ALL stand to practice healthier lifestyles, whereby we take responsibility for our health and the problems indulgent lifestyles bring. But good luck convincing anyone else this. Instant Gratification rules the day.

And how do you know that we are all wasting our time? Are you here looking over our shoulders? No. Do not make generalizations about people you do not know. And most people are fat because they spend too much time in front of the televeision stuffing their faces with low-nutrition snacks and don't walk places anymore. The computer is a better screen to sit in front of than the TV, your fingers are moving as you type and that burns some calories.

A little negative are we this morning. Maybe you shouldn't care what other people are doing and worry about yourself, since you are living such a clean, healthy life. Now you just need to get rid of the cynical ism and you would be perfect I'm sure. Have a good day.

• Some people don't care or it just don't occur to them. But did you know that most people that are fat spend most of their time in a car?

why is it any business of yours? people have the right to do what they want, just because it goes against your opinion doesnt make it wrong.

what makes you think that everyone on right now is fat? I work at night on my feet and believe me, its good exercise.......and pathetic is not a word that you should use...........and I do eat healthy......................

You are a pretty pompous little jerk aren't you? ;-) You would do real well in Washington, they have oodles of your kind there, and you would feel right at home.

• you can't judge the people you don't know. you can't assume you understand. if your so concerned stop complaining and do something.

judgement is a fear we have of ourselves.

• Kellie

Thank you, you can step off your soap box now.

Instead of insulting people, why don't you do something more constructive then?