How do you feel about gay people?

• metoo
    Favorite Answer

Can't tell anyone apart anymore..I threw my dunce cap away and just see people now..

I really don't mind gay people. I have a few friends that are gay/bisexual and its never really been an issue. I don't agree with some of the derogatory terms that are used to put them down. I feel that they are really unnecessary.

• Dovey

I know they have no choice. They were born gay and people will never admit it. I feel sorry for them because they are hated by so many ignorant bigots. And the Evangelicals that tell them "God loves you, burn in Hell" are going to regret it someday. I would hate to be gay. I love people period.

I don't mind gay people. If that's what makes them happy then so be it. To me life is about begin happy, and if dating someone of the same sex makes you happy and is what you feel is the right thing to do, then go right ahead and do it.

I feel the same way about gays then I feel about any other person. It is stupid to dislike someone because of their sexual orinetation. How wold you fell if you were pittied becuase you loved your girfriend/wife?

Ok...honestly I don't want to see two guys or girls kissing...ect, but then I wouldn't want to see anyone all over each other in public....If they choose to love the same sex, then that's their choice...I have gay friends :)

I feel that it should be kept like God wanted it...(not to happen) but they will repent..I think if a person happy like that and that they are better off so things will work out better then it's cool but I stick to my men and boys...

i feel like smashing them like cockroaches!! God made a man and a woman.. i don't know where these insects came from. they're made to be a man but they insist to be woman. worst is some change some parts of their body. that's why they're not human.. they are cockroaches! they stink! kill them all!

Why do we even call them "gay" people like its a ethinitcy? We don't call people who are straight "straight people." There just people like anyone else.

I don't "feel" gay people.