Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you had followed in your father's footsteps - where would you be today?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Performing heart surgery in a Hospital...financially well off,living sweet...=)unfortunately my Dad has passed away though..(RIP)so from that view point I'd be screwed..=)

• 1 decade ago

I suppose I'd be some kind of systems analyst or a math teacher, I don't know. My father worked on the old Uni-Blab (Jetsons:)) mainframe computers, with the punch cards and magnetic tape. I went to work with him once and he employed a battery of refrigerator sized cabinets to make me a Snoopy printout comprised of ones and zeroes. Whole thing only took like twenty minutes...lol! I think he would have really loved the technology available now, he passed away just as the first PCs were coming into use in the '80's....

• 1 decade ago

I'd be happily retired after working for years as a union pipe fitter, and I'd be spending my days fishing and lazing, and NOT helping my wife around the house.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

an alcoholic ( he wasn't one while married to my mom but didn't take long to turn into one when he realized how bad he screwed up) who deserted his 2 kids and didn't pay child support, married the whore he cheated with( who left 3 kids of her own 35 years ago) got her knocked up, managed to send THAT kid to private school.

Then died alone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Retired truck driver

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A geologist. I would rather teach children than study rocks, but that's just me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd be retired and sitting on my rear end a lot. But I would be a good person. =)

• 1 decade ago

financial person - good with math

im a graphic designer - very artistic - complete opposite

• 1 decade ago

Six feet under.

• 1 decade ago

owning my own auto repair shop... or maybe I would be driving a truck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.