Ayita

Why do so many stores have few things that fit women with big breasts?

I was at Forever 21 and all the tops were low cut and vneck. And I was getting frustrated because many of the tops were showing my breasts. i'm a 36 DD and I can fit only the t-shrits. And it so hard to find a good bra anywhere. Victorias Secret doesn't have any good bras in my size. What are some stores that are inepensive and that cater to my 25in waist, my big butt, and my heavy chest?

I'm not plus sized!

Favorite Answer

have you tried frediricks of hollywood's online, my friend is a double E and she also is not plus sized, and she was able to find the large cup sizes through online catalogs, also victoria's secret has the same basic thing, and both offer a really great return policy if your not happy with it.hope this helps

I have the same problem...I shop at a store called Lane Bryant I found some nice pants in there and the bras at a little more than some places but they reall fit nice!! They will size you there to just to make sure what you were from another store mtches the sizes they sell, cause we all know ever store is different when it comes to sizes.

I sympathize with your frustration. My own experience has been the same. In business it's all about supply and demand.

There must be more women who are not well endowed. They like to empasize what they have by wearing low cut tops. I also hate bras with wire rings, since they are painful. I shop for bras at K-Mart in the children's section. There I buy size XL Joe Boxer. They fit perfectly and without pain. In addition, I prefer sports bras from any brand. i hope it helps.

Source(s): experience

How can you say that Victoria's Secret doesent have any good bras? I am a 34 D and I found the cutest bras there WITH good support! As for the cloths thing, I can relate they do usually have SMALL cloths where it would usually cover only your boos like winnie the pooh! My advice is to just hunt good ones down, eventually youll find something. Good Luck!

I too have the same problem.

Unfortunately I've resorted to buying a larger blouses in order for them to fit better because of having larger breasts.

On the upswing though, be PROUD that you are blessed the way you are. Most women PAY for what we have naturally.

Have a lovely rest of the day.

most places don't have things for women with bigger cheast's because most women do not have bigger cheast's. most stores have things that fit the majority of people, not special items for people that may have a bigger chest or bigger butt. that wouldn't make money to have things that are specialized for the few people that have that. it's not right but that's the way it is. they have to sell what the majority of the population will buy. one of my best friends has to get bra's specially made because she is a 32 double d. she can't find bras anywhere. and most shirts she has to buy a large or x-large when her body is tiny.

Because they don't make things with a bid bust size. I can speak because i have the same problem and some times i get very upset. Like when you see a shirt you want and cant get it

because the skinny people are taking over and they only cater to those body types. Catos has a good selection of bigger cup sizes

for a bra the size you are looking for I would suggest you go to layne bryant that is the only place that I can think of taht woud have reasonably priced bras for a more bustier person and they also have bras they are sexy.

JC penny has plus sizes... they are cute and good priced...also Ross Dress for Less has plus sizes! Good Luck!

~Ashley~