Are some of you so stupid that you don't recognize I am Anna Nicoles mother?

Why don't you read the paper or watch the news for a change.

Favorite Answer

Oh yes !

Let's all get excited over an old bat who has a daughter whose single talent was showing off her body, marrying an old dude who was ready to kick the bucket and getting rich !

I'm just downright giddy !

Who's Anna Nicole?

Who is Anna Nicole? NOT! Shame on you for calling people stupid! That is such an insidious word! Try to have a better day! Annie

• I am really beganing to think Anna Nicole was adopted

I am Anna Nicole's mother. You are an imposter. haha.

• 0

lady, its not the hard to get a pic of Anna Nicole's mother off google and pretend to be her

• Lynn M

Oh I know you are Anna Nicoles mother, you are Virgie the person who didn't care about your daughter, who hasn't spoken to your daughter in years. You are the person who shoveled 51 shovels of dirt on her grave and then walked on it. You are the person who wanted your daughter to be brought back to the U.S. then you didn't want your grandbaby to be brought back to the U.S.

Stay out of it Virgie!

You're a fat,pathetic ,media hog .

Sex with Nicole is a man's dream (was).

Men look at you and will never be able to get it up ever again!!!And that's just with your circus clothes still on!!!!

I do watch the news. Just don't waste my time listening about losers and druggies.

Yeah, we recognize you. We're trying to get your picture out of our heads. You're not making it easy.