Keely asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 1 decade ago

What do you do if you encounter an alligator in the wild?

Favorite Answer

its a military tactic so like all military things it goes by numbers so :

1-stand facing the enemy with your feet apart

2-push your fist down its throat with a thrust

3-grab his tale from inside

4-with a fast withdraw action turn him inside out

by this we end today's lesson any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

• wahoo

Leave it alone, I have encountered some while riding in Florida, and if you just go on your way and give them a wide berth...they will most likely stay close to the water.

They can react very quickly...so be on your guard...people have gotten very mangled from cleaning up the yard around ponds etc...and the gater was under there sleeping I suppose..and 'GOTCHA" ...not pretty.

Grab Him by the snout and tickle His belly like hell. He will laugh and Go directly to sleep. But if You have Alligator boots on, for God's sake don't let Him see Them.

If you're serious, then you need to start running in a zig zag pattern because alligators can't run this way. If you're too close for comfort and he's about to attack, poke him in the eyes. I live in Florida and that's what we are told to do.

Grab his tail and swing him round and round. Suddenly let go..Watch gator fly through the air.. This game is fun when played with an unsuspecting friend.

Depends. Sometimes I run. Sometimes I wrestle it. Sometimes I climb a tree and wait for it to leave. One time I put a leash on it and took it for a walk.

where iam there are Aligators in many places ,just stay out of the water where they are ,

got 5 babies in a pond in my garden

http://byderule.spaces.live.com.../

It depends whether it is smiling or angry. whichever case 'i think running will be a very good idea'

run away as fast as possible,... , or imagine what kind of boots would look good on you!

Dont be mean to the kid.

Source(s): 5y