keer asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What do you think is going to happen in Harry Potter 7?

Favorite Answer

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the seventh and final book in the Harry Potter series of novels by J. K. Rowling. The book title was announced on December 21, 2006 via a special Christmas-themed hangman puzzle on Rowling's website and confirmed shortly afterwards by the book's publishers.[1] Rowling has stated that the final volume relates so closely to the previous book in the series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, "almost as though they are two halves of the same novel."[2] It features the adventures of the series' protagonist Harry Potter as he attempts to bring an end to his nemesis, Lord Voldemort.

The book will be released in English-speaking countries around the world at 00:01 British Summer Time on July 21, 2007. In the U.S., however, the book will be released at 00:01 local time.[3] The book reached the top spot on both the Amazon.com- and Barnes and Noble-bestseller lists just a few hours after the date was announced on 1 February 2007.[4] American publisher Scholastic announced an initial print run of 12 million copies, together with an advertising campaign, including the staged release of the seven questions most debated by fans.[5] The book will be 608 pages in the British edition[6] and 784 pages in the US edition.[7]

Rowling completed the book while staying at the Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh in January 2007 and left a signed statement on a marble bust of Hermes in her room which read: "JK Rowling finished writing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in this room (652) on 11 January 2007".[8] In a web update on 6 February 2007, Rowling wrote, "While each of the previous Potter books has strong claims on my affections, 'Deathly Hallows' is my favourite, and that is the most wonderful way to finish the series."

I Have no idea but some of my friends think Harry and Voldemort will die but I hope it is just Voldemort and I hope Harry and Ginny get back together and that Ron and Hermione will get together. But after I finish reading the book I will go into a state of depression because then I will know that the Harry Potter series is over.

P.S. This is going to be the best July ever!!!

1. July 13th Hary Potter and the order of the pheonix movie

2. July 19th my 17th bithday

3. July 21st the best one of all the last Harry Potter book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Source(s): ME!

i really don't want harry to die because I'm a big HG shipper but i think it's an almost realistic ending to the story. Harry being alive or beating Voldemort is next to impossible now that he had fully regained all his powers & more...

i am totally clueless about he last book but i do hope that it will keep us to the edge of our seats..i know that jkr will weave another great story in DH..i totally respect whatever she decidedon the outcomeof the trio & ginny.

I hear that the books are just like the movies...or rather close. I dont read the books but LOVE the movies and I've heard some things from people who have read the books and dont want to spoil it for you. So I know what's going to happen but the movie may play it out a little bit differently. Take care.

Harry or Voldemort die...or both of them.

I'm so scared of what it going to happen...I think I'm going to just stare at book 7 for ages until I get the nerve to open it and read it...:(

Ok I seriously don't think Harry would kill himself so have no fear. But I have no idea what's going to happen, but whatever it is it will be really awesome. I can't wait for the nex movie!

MuggleCast or something like that already got a hold of the manuscript and told people what was going to be about... I know because my friend is into it and listened to it... then came in the next day suicidal because she hated with what's going to happen! DON'T FIND OUT!

Harry finds out he is a Horcrux and kills himself.

I think while fighting Voldemort and Harry kill each other at the same time.

JUST DON'T LET RON DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

well idon't know whats going to happen .. but i think that harry or voldamort ( one of them or both ) is/are going to die in a fight ...

Source(s): me !!