My name is Virgie - you got a problem with me?

• Lynn M
    Favorite Answer

Yes Virgie I do have a problem with you. You weren't in Anna Nicoles life for many years and now you want to be a guardian of her baby......so sad.

Yes Virgie I do have a problem with you. You acted like a complete idiot at Anna Nicoles funeral shoveling all that dirt and then walking on her grave, tells me one thing you just disrespected her by walking on her grave.

Yes Virgie I do have a problem with you. Go back to the U.S. and live your life. If Larry wants you to "see" your granddaughter that is his choice.

Just quit butting in where you don't belong, you haven't been there before why in the heck are you bothering with it now.

You are not a very good mother Virgie.

My great-grandmom's name was Virgie. Why would I have a problem with you?

Nope all is well here Virgie

• Dovey

I sure have, Virgie, you greedy guts.

Nahh

• cats

Yes! Stop being attention hungry and do what's best for your granddaughter-leave Larry alone! Go to Texas.

Yeah why didn't you talk to your daughter for years and now you are trying to scam all her money. You abuse the phrase white trash...and it's giving the rest of us a bad name.

• Kristy

That's hysterical! lol times 10!

No, you are Virgalicous.

G - l - a - m - o - r ous.

Flying first class up in the sky,

How could I have a problem with that?