Warriors vs Mavs ► Where's the Mav Team we've seen all season ◄?

Are the Warriors this good or is there something in the water in Dallas?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mavs just don't match up well the W's, its that simple.......

• 1 decade ago

It's just match up problems, that's all. The Warriors move a lot on Offense, run a lot of screens and they love to go one-on-one with the Mav's defenders. It's no secret to anyone that the Mav's are lacking in the "D" category, so after being exhausted from sticking B. Davis, J. Richardson, S. Jackson etc... The Mav's are tired when they get into their "O", causing them to make bad decisions.

• 1 decade ago

Mavs have had trouble all year against Nelson and the Warriors, did not beat them in the regular season either, Warriors are just not a great matchup for the Mavs and Nelson knows Avery and the Mavs system pretty good.

• 1 decade ago

The Warriors are a good team and I'd think that because their coach is the former head coach of the Mavs, they have a slight advantage. I don't think there's any question that Dallas would defeat any other team in the NBA in the Playoffs, but they've struggled with the Warriors all year. Just an unfortunate matchup. I think the Mavs can still pull it off though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Mavs think they are too good and the Warriors are just being too quick for Dallas. Dallas is just not quick enough to compete with Golden State at this point. No way they win this.

• 1 decade ago

Well, the Warriors won all three meetings with the Mavs, so this may be it.

• 1 decade ago

the mavs r still the same...warriors have just improved and with nellie behind them they have gone up an extra gear against the mavs at the right time....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Warriors are just giving the Mavericks matchup problems, unfortunatley.

• 1 decade ago

Oh....the 67 wins mavs team we known are left at the season,BUT dont u 4get that this is PLAYOFFS not reg season..

• they still have a shot at winning this series all the mavs need to do now is win this next one at GSW and then take care of home court and they have this series!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.