Help me? Answer my question everyone.?

My boyfriend is nt a very sexual person but I am I like "doing it" every single chance I get but he dnt like the kissing on the neck, biting on the ear etc. but I do and nt a big fan on doing it only wen his in the mood. Wat can I do to satify my needs without cheating? How do I tell him his well........... a lil boring and he need 2 step his game up without him getting mad?

Favorite Answer

Sound like he needs to get kicked in the head, but seriously Its all in the way you approach him with your concerns/needs. He may still take offense to what you are saying, but it shouldnt last long, and remember a problem never gets resolved if it never comes out in the open...good luck

if he gets mad, then he has a problem.. he dont sound very romantic and adventureous with you..but you sound like every mans fantasy girl..if you are not completely happy with the situation, talk to him anyway, or get some "toys" or cheat,or break up and find a lover.some awful things to think about... but...i dont know what else to tell you.

Interesting-its the other way around alot of the time. Tell him straight up in the same way you asked your question. Will shake him up a lttle bit and certainly get fast reaction or even action, hehe.

If your boyfriend likes you then tell him how you feel about this. Tell him that, your not getting much love or respect, and that maybe he could put that in your relationship. maybe tell him to relex and lightnen up a bit. He might be a bit nervious with you? I will pray for you.

tell him u want to something sexually and if he cant help ask if someone else can help you like me jk lol i would not mind any way tell him that maybe he will step up to the plate

• TRY TO TALK TO HIM AND EXPLAIN THAT YOU NEED MORE IF HE REALLY CARES ABOUT YOU HE WILL TRY TO MEET YOU IN THE MIDDLE.ALSO GET SOME SEXY LINGERIE/MAYBE HE JUST NEEDS TO BE WARMED UP A BIT MORE FROM TIME TO TIME.SHAKE YOUR BOOTY AROUND IN FRONT OF HIM A BIT MORE:)

GOOD LUCK.

get someone else who is like you cos you will never change him

buy some toys and satisfy yourself

hola me bak ;) maskell_20@hotmail.com

Ever heard of masturbating????