Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Ladies, what is the best form of face powder for oily skin?

I prefer loose powder but any other suggestions would be wonderful. I currently use Maybelline's Shine Free Loose Powder.

• monkey
    Favorite Answer

Clinique makes a great pressed powder for oily skin called Clarifying Powder that absorbs excess oil...make sure that you keep that plastic protector in the case to separate the sponge from the powder so that it doesn't get oil in it...also wash out your sponge at least once a week with your makeup remover...

I have always used Maybelline Shine Free - Loose Oil Control Loose Powder too but also use Biore Shine Control Oil Blotting Sheets throughout the day to blot the oil build up. This combo works great!

To reduce your oil skin, I suggest using this method, add 2 tablespoons of lemon grass in a bowl of boiling spring water. leave for 5 minutes,then cover your head with a towel ,and put your face over the bowl for 10 minutes. This will help with your oily skin.

two way cake is recommended for oily skin....

and after that brush on loose powder to set the foundation...

• j12

Lose powder I guess.

Go for mineral make-up.. it's great for oily skin! I use everyday minerals... very little of it though and it's sufficient enough.

Mac studio fix compact powder is wonderful

:)

jolia

Well i was going to recomend Mabelline but maybe u should try Cover Girl.