Accident with a stapler? Not for the faint of heart? Do you dare read this?

This happened a few years ago when I was trying to get a stapler to work. I foolishly held my thumb against the business end of the stapler and somehow managed to staple right through my thumb, from the fleshy side straight through the nail, with the staple ends protruding through the nail. Oddly enough, I felt no pain then, but a female co-worker fainted and crashed into a desk, breaking her nose. As an ambulance was called for her, I took a staple remover and jerked the staple out, with blood shooting everywhere. Two more co-workers fainted, resulting in minor injuries. However, I thought I was all right until I, too, crashed on the floor. It was a day to remember.

Update:

Yes, Tinku, I really did that. I really took a staple remover and snatched the staple out as fast as I good. Since I didn't feel any pain then, I thought it would be a good time to do it.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Did you really do that- take a staple remover and.......................

I must hear "yes" before I faint.

• 1 decade ago

I did this once...only it was a very pointy prong on a fork that I put through my finger....my husband had to pull it out for me. It didn't really hurt much and nobody passed out...but the tetnus shot I got the next morning didn't feel good.

**You should make sure you have had a tetnus shot within the last 10 years**

• 1 decade ago

calll the er or go ot the er

Source(s): PREE MED
  • 1 decade ago

HAHA! YOU'RE SO STUPID! WHY ARE YOU TELLING PEOPLE THIS, DO YOU WANT THEM TO GET SICK OR SOMETHING?!?!?! THAT'S SO RETARDED! DON'T PUT YOUR THUMB ON A STAPLER.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

never a boring day at work with you around, huh?

• 1 decade ago

PURO PEDO

• 1 decade ago

wow....

me speechless....

nice story thnks....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.