mike asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Is my girlfriend pregnant?

I know that a girl can be pregnant after having an unprotected sex. But, my question is can she still be pregnant even after three home pregnancy test came out negative which was taken in Decemeber, and two e.p.t in April. And, recently she took a pregnancy blood test at Planned parenthood and the results was negative.

She had her period for the month of December through March, but for the month of April she has not had her period but only little flow for a day and nothing after that. Could she be pregnant? And, can the home pregnancy test or the blood test be wrong? How accurate are the both the test?

Please help...can she be or not?

Update:

It has almost been the end of month and her period usually comes at the beginning of the month around 9 or 10. But still no period yet, just little flow two days ago and nothing now.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

She could be, but not from sex in December. If she was that pregnant, there's no way she would flunk a pregnancy test.

If she hasn't had her period, it might be something simple like a new contraception method, exercise regime or her diet. But with missing it that many months in a row, I think she should definitely get checked out by the doctor. There could be something else wrong!

• 1 decade ago

Since she had the blood test that was a negative.. She isn't pregnant. Let her know that Change of diet or exercise can make her periods weird and also stress can play a huge roll in your period being on time or not. I wouldn't worry about it since the blood test said no.. then its a NO! She just needs to calm down and get into a regular schedule! Dont worry!

• 1 decade ago

This doesnt sound like pregnancy. It could be stress or even exercise can affect your period. For some people pregnancy test dont work but blood test are always accurate.

• 1 decade ago

Both tests are extremely accurate, especially when used in combination (i.e. doing urine and blood tests). I would say she is not pregnant. Sometimes periods are just lighter , it depends on stress level, nutrition/diet, age, etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are other reasons a woman may miss some periods. Stress is the most common reason. Also, strict dieting can cause missed periods.

• 1 decade ago

She's not pregnant. Those are a lot of tests that are 99 % accurate.

• 1 decade ago

SOUNDS LIKE SHE BEEN UNDER A LOT OF STRESS WHICH THIS CAN CHANGE HER FLOW AND SKIP HER PERIOD

• 1 decade ago

the tests are accurate especially after those motns.

• 1 decade ago

chnaces are she isnt if *assuming* you last had unprotected sex with her in decembeR.! ...maybe she is attempt to become pregnant! and if thats not what your looking for then i would suggest you stop having unprotected sex with! ...make sure you use your condoms! ....! goodl uck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.