what do you want most from life...?

what is that one thing if you are allowed to have or that one wish you want fulfilled that could bring you all the happiness in the world ..what would it be...n why so...

Favorite Answer

world peace

Source(s):

Why wish for one thing. Look at the bigger picture. Write out a list for the next five or ten years of things you want to accomplish, and keep it where you can see it all the time. You will be surprised at what you can achieve.

To live life with a passion is to live life with a fire in your belly, you wake up ready to attack the world, it is the best life. I had a passion for flying for 15 years and lost it partially because of the cost. I wish to find my next passion and have the money to pursue it.

The one thing I would want in my life is that my children grow up to be successful in whatever their hearts desire.

For them to be able to have all the happiness they deserve and that they never experience anything that will break their hearts.

Why? Because they are my babies and I love them with all my heart.

Good Health, because if you don't have that you can't be

really happy in most situations

It's hard to be happy if you are sick or in pain.

Health matters can put a damper on love also..

For every mother that has a child in Irac to come back home safely. That there would be no more graves to open ,and no more graves to close. So no more tears would fall on the memories of their pictures,and the warmth of their holding them can be felt. To hear the sound of their voice and the sound of their footsteps coming home to stay. It would be important to me that no parent would feel that loss,and no more hearts would be broken.

• QT

I would want my family to be healthy and happy always because that makes me happy.

BE REALLY HEALTHY AND HAVE A BIG HAPPY FAMILY....money is not that important because it doesnt bring happiness and doesnt always save you life.

I already have life's best fulfillment and thats my children......I am so bless and happy....

To be in love and for the guy to be in love with me and companionship.