What was the naughtiest thing you did?

i was a naughty kid ... when i was in school i used to put paper on class ceiling fan once the teacher gets in i turn the fan on :)

Favorite Answer

As far as i can remember there was this little boy in the kindergarden with me and i didn't like him so one day i took his spectacles and hide them in the sand where we were playing outside....We never found them again!!!!

Another time with my Mum we went shopping in a different town i was 3 or 4 years old, i didn't want to hold my mum hands and once in the shopping center i vanished hidding in between the clothes for my mum to play with me, she even got the people to call me on the microphone but it was too much fun and didn't want to come out and show myself. After hours of search they found me hiding in one of the drawer where they were keeping stock of clothing......next day my Mum teach me a good lesson she bought me a harness i still remember the color it was red leather....i felt like a dog really held back with a string, i cannot blame my Mum i already gave her the fright of her life after all about losing me when i thought it was just a game.

Soon after believe me Redwine I become very good girl and give my hand to my mother....it was all u want except that red harness.

Source(s): My childhood memories....Naughty little girl turn out to be a pretty good girl he he he!

I can't remember which one was the naughtiest but once I made a big house made of paper and it was really fantastic with some help and I enjoyed burning it and act like a fireman while the house was almost same size as me.

when i was at school during winter, i'd break into the school b y climbing through an open window and sneak past the janitors/teachers to let my mates in out of the cold every morning where we would hide in our dorm room until school started.......our teachers always thought we were always keen to start learning, when in fact we'd spent the first half hour rifling through their draws and stealing stationary ha,ha

The worse thing i Have ever done was when I blow up a car with using home made bombs lol.. It was an intersting research and expriment though.. got away with it and never got busted by the police..

ohhh dear difficult where to start, when i was 14 i was on holiday in italy on a camping holiday, there was a disco on at the club house in the camp and i was desperate to go but it didnt start until midnight. my parents said it was too late and i had to go to bed. so at 11 i came back to the tent, got washed and crept into my sleeping bag and waited. when all went quiet. i crept at the back of the tent and went to the disco. bad or what!!!!

i once poisoned my grandma

she asked 4 som panadol pills

guess wht?

i gav her som arbitrary mixed pills

it was the last time i saw her

I was a sweet kid.