can west ham fc fight out of the relagation battle?

do u think west ham have got a chance of making out the relegation zone?

Favorite Answer

possibly and i think wigan dont deserve to be in Fulham too they ahve een roting for years

They have a good chance, Bolton are changing managers and Man Utd will have won the championship by the time they play West Ham so they won't be too fired up and maybe a tad overconfident on the day.

• weller

Bobby Moore could be in anybodies, "fabulous group of all time." got here in the process the fashionable West Ham academy. a community toddler taking part in for his community group. Lifted the ecu Cup Winners Cup and FA Cup as captain of his club. Held the record form of caps for his united states. the only Englishman ever to advance the international Cup. Captain of the 1966 international cup group, to boot as being, the participant of the journey. Pele mentioned, "that he became into the best participant he ever performed against," say not greater! Of all the gamers that I even have ever seen stay, best and Moore had a particular aura approximately them that no person else in this united states has ever matched.

I really hope they fight through it. Out of all the teams battling against relegation, they have made the most energetic and enthusiatic fight against the slip. I'm really rooting for them to pull it off, even though I also would like to see Tevez, Benayoun, etc, play at stronger clubs. They've put on some really fun football lately, tho.

Shouldn't even have a chance... Middlesboro had points docked for something similar and got relegated for it, what makes west ham so special?!?!

Yep. I think they are coming into form at just the right time.

But their last game is against Man United...... if Man United havent sealed the title by then.... it could be tough for West Ham though.

the chances are high with the inspirational form the argentine international has found himself in scoring against chelsea and demolishing wigan with his skillful play i think tevez,boa morte,ben hayoun and zamora are players capable of making sure of that together with the managerial experience and skill of their coach

They bloody better do I'm keeping everything crossed..

yes they can..keep it up hammers!!!

Hope so :)