do people think its weird to carve a whole in a watermelon and wear it as a hat?

i really like to do that and i always get really funny looks and and for the longest time i had no idea why,

but then i thought. hey maybe it was my hat.!

HELP ME

Favorite Answer

lol, yes, it's your hat

Nothing wrong with making a watermelon hat. It's quite funny. I wonder how you couldn't know that the watermelon hat is the reason you get the funny looks. Of course it's the hat.

I would find it a bit obsessive if you do it all of the time. Like a cry for attention. Also, if you do it too frequently then two things will happen. Number 1 the joke will grow old and Number 2 people will start seeing it as being crazy-minded rather than funny. Not that it makes you crazy-minded, but sorry that's just the way the world works.

It does have to be quite messy. Do you have to shower before you go to bed or does your head stick to the pillow.

A watermelon isn't the most conventional hat. And it must be pretty messy. People aren't used to seeing someone with a watermelon on their head, so that is why they are staring at you. If this makes you happy, and you don't care what people think, then do it. But if you are bothered by the staring, find a new hat.

well people can sometimes give people funny looks for any reason. Maybe you need to ask them why they are looking funny at you it would possibly make things easier.

I personally think doing the watermelon thing would be unusal, but dont worry about that. If you want to do it go for it.

Hope you get what you want.

• holy moly you do need help. first off, you need dto visit a pyschriatic ward

or maybe a fruit rehab center.

then once you're on there, i would consider you to ask for one of those padded bouncy rooms with a strawberry pattern.

while you're in there, jump up and down and scream CEILING FAN

once you're checked out, visit the cows at the farm and sing them rocka bye baby.

then go back home and put the hat back on. then you'll get check out looks

Source(s): the library

I get funny looks too, but it makes me happy and I'm having fun so I don't care what others think.

Ask St. Louis Rams fans. That is their team tradition.

no not at all.ive even seen curly from the three stooges wearing them as shoes u could do that and have a whole outfit

You mean no one has started calling you melon head yet?

How do you keep the seeds from clogging up your ears?

• Me

No its totally awesome and all the rave in some areas of the world....which ones..... I have no idea.