have you ever suddenly had 2 flat tires on a sunday morning?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What did you call him - dope slinger. I loved that. You are the BEST name caller ever.

• 4 years ago

it relies upon on if it incredibly is a sluggish leak. if this is sluggish, i will put in air and get to the area that patches. if putting in air could no longer maintain it up, i call AAA. (and then get a clean tire asap) edit: what JT says is genuine. i'm fortunate adequate to stay 2 minutes from a gas station so in case you haven't any longer have been given far to pass tension sluggish. additionally the quantity of air varies based interior the dimensions of your tire. i tension a mid-length automobile and it takes 30. (not sure what this is asserted as pounds, however the gauge could examine 30)

• 1 decade ago

No but on Saturday night at 1 am, I changed four!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds like the work of a chimo phony firefighter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rowan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, but I have woken up, on a sunday, to all my car windows being smashed out, and my stereo stolen..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Two at same time sounds more like tampering than anything else. Made anyone mad lateley?

• yeah i did and it was a guy that didn't like me and much later i set him to the hospital .. he fell on a pipe.. many times haha true story

• 1 decade ago

Once, on my way to church. I took it as a sign.

• 1 decade ago

No, thank goodness.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the day after your ex came by....hmmmm

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.